Annual Flora-Bama Super Bowl Chili Cook-Off
Perdido Key Florida Event
Come join the fun and support a worthy cause at the Flora-Bama in Perdido Key FL and the 2016 Super Bowl Chili Cook-Off on Super Bowl Saturday. Teams of 3 register beforehand and will even dress up to show team spirit. They work their chili wizardry to win with their version of the best chili ever, and will receive an award at the end of the day. If you don’t want to cook, come by and sample the wide variety of dishes.
Save the Date: Feb 6th
Time: Cooking begins at 10am, tickets began 1t 12pm & tasting begins at 12pm.
Entry Rules & Regulations:
- At least 4 gallons of chili must be prepared.
- Teams must provide all cooking utensils, pots, burners, and ingredients.
- Teams must be willing to eat their own chili.
- Min. 21 years of age to enter and participate.
- Outside alcoholic beverages are not allowed at this event.
The Flora-Bama Lounge & Oyster Bar continues this popular event that benefits the American Cancer Society and Relay for Life. Super Bowl Chili Cook Off contestants can enjoy some extra fun this year with the a best decorated table contest! Get creative, be happy, help others!
More info at: 22nd Annual Flora Bama Super Bowl Chili Cook Off